Today, Addie and I were in the car. She has about 5 fake phones varying in degrees of "realness." Today she was talking on her pink plastic nokia (as close to real as she's going to get) and had a conversation with an imaginary friend with pauses between each word to wait for a response I guess. It went a little something like this:
Lo.
Addie.
Yup.
Cool.
My. Eese.
Doggy.
Yup. Mmmmhmm.
Buh Bye
Translation:
Hello. This is Addie speaking. Yes, I'm fine. How are you?
I went to school today (aka co-op preschool that we just started last month).
Maya and Reese were there, we had fun together playing (her two friends were at school today too)
Yes, I like dogs, thank you for asking.
Good-bye!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome! Funny how we need to translate for them.
I would have understood most of that --- pictures, Please!! ;-)
Post a Comment