Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More quick snaps

Anne came over last week to play in Addie's inflatable pool now that the weather is warm.

Waiting for a quick snack before swimming (I don't think the "wait 30 minutes before swimming" rule counts if the water is 3 inches deep).



And here's one from when I hosted mom's group a few weeks ago. We can never get all the babies in at once--not everyone can make it and then when it comes time to take the pic it's like wrangling cattle to get them all into one place at the same time.
It still amazes me at how different these babies are from last April (when they sat happily and peacefully for the photo shoot)

From Left to Right: Reese, Mateo, Anne, Chase, and Addie

And in case you want to see the same crew (minus Mateo--he hadn't joined the group yet)
From Left to Right: Anne, Addie, Chase, and Reese

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I read somewhere that the "wait 30 minutes" rule is a myth and I stick by it. No cramps and no second view of meals so far and we disobey that rule ALL the time!!! ;)

Erin said...

Did Addie get a haircut?? LOVE the photo with the glasses! Mini hipster!