Now that Addie is so verbal, we have regular conversations with her. Granted, her "sentences" contain usually one word--sometimes two--but it's still so much fun. Yesterday I was fixing dinner in the kitchen and Addie was in the playroom when I hear her walk by me, I look down and she has a purse in one hand, a lunchbox in the other and a hat on her head (which she put on herself) and she says brightly:
Addie: Bye!
Me (Monica): Bye sweetie, where are you going?
Addie: Work.
Me: Oh, how fun. Who's going to be there?
Addie: (R)eese.
Me: Well say hi to Reese for me.
Addie: Yup.
30 seconds later, Addie walks back into the kitchen.
Addie: BACK!
Me: You're back from work, how was it?
Addie: Goo(d).
Me: Can I have a hug?
Addie: Yesh. (H)ug.
After a big "welcome back" hug, she's back to the playroom...sigh, I love this little girl!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
omg. that is ridiculously cute. i want to give addie a giant hug myself. *giant hug*.
loved the conversation
That is the cutest thing ever. And the pics in the one before - so hilarious. I barely recognized Reese in the early one.
So funny. Don't you love getting a peek into their little heads?
Post a Comment