Saturday, July 4, 2009

New camera!

We got a new camera! Nothing fancy, but this *amazing* piece of equipment manages to capture our beautiful daughter consistently and without weird periods of "shoot, the camera isn't working today."

I fully predict more frequent posts due to this new piece of machinery--so get off my back--you know who you are!!! ;)

If Addie were in 5th grade and had to write a piece on "what I did on my summer vacation" it may look a little something like this:

Dear Teacher,

On my summer vacation, I did a lot of fun things.

I helped my mommy cook...


...and eat. See how neat I am?

....not always :)


I go to the pool with mommy...


Go out for lunch with Daddy...

...chillax on the couch while I watch mommy do housework

Okay, so sometimes I help out...

You want me to clean what now?

Teacher, I love being outside! Daddy took a picture of this beautiful butterfly near our house


I love playing in water and throwing rocks, even when I'm dressed all fancy-like



And I got to go to hang out in Old Town with Gaga




But the most fun of all I am having this summer is being "nakey." I pull on my shirt and say "nakey nakey" as much as possible in attempts to get mommy and daddy to take off all my clothes and let me dance to Michael Jackson's "Black or White" or Abba's "Mamma Mia" (my two current faves). In fact, if I could be naked allll the time, I would.



I'm having the best summer ever.

3 comments:

Ya ya said...

she is just tooo cute for words ps I recognize that dress;)

Jodi said...

Looks like fun! Yay for the new camera!

Erin said...

Ha haaaaaaa I love the cleaning shots with Addie in her green rain boots. Goof!