I'm gonna put that as my wallpaper so everybody coming in will know :) I'm am so thrilled!!!! New Baby, New house ;)
why all the hype for a new t-shirt?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!yayayaya - congrats congrats congrats!!!!
I love, love LOVE that first pic of Addie. And the shirt. And the news. Did I mention how much I adore that first picture of her? Congrats Mom, Dad and Big Sis' :)
How did I miss this post? Love that first shot!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm gonna put that as my wallpaper so everybody coming in will know :) I'm am so thrilled!!!! New Baby, New house ;)
why all the hype for a new t-shirt?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
yayayaya - congrats congrats congrats!!!!
I love, love LOVE that first pic of Addie. And the shirt. And the news. Did I mention how much I adore that first picture of her?
Congrats Mom, Dad and Big Sis' :)
How did I miss this post? Love that first shot!
Post a Comment