Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meet Indy!

They say the second kid always gets the shaft (just ask Uncle Doug where all his baby pictures are---on slides, thank you early 80's ;). Well, Addie's first ultrasound pic was posted as the VERY FIRST post of this blog back in May 2007 when I was 12 weeks pregnant. I didn't get around to posting this pic until today and I'm 15 weeks pregnant with Indy....side note:

Steve jokes that we're going to call this kid (whether it's a boy or girl) Indiana Jones Silvestro (don't worry, it's already vetoed), so we've been calling him Indy.

BUT! I didn't get around to posting a belly pic with Addie until week 17 (mostly because there wasn't much belly until then, but shhh) but here they are...15 weeks pregnant with little Indy :)



Proud big sister :) Addie also points to HER belly and says knowingly "baby" :)

6 comments:

Eva said...

Hey, Indy is a good looking kid!!

ya ya said...

welcome to the family Indy (girl's name - Indiana Joan ;-) whdaya say?) As long as baby's healthy! You all can call him fifel if you want will love him (her) anyway

danlaufer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danlaufer said...

Great idea Yaya!
i love the pic of Addie pointing. She is nakey, yes?

And shouldn't you be pluraizing the name of this blog to "Monica and Steve's Little Peanuts?"

http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/galp-t/peanutsdance.gif

Jenny said...

hmmm ... Dan has a good point. plus, we need an additional ticker at the top counting out Indy's age. btw, Scott would whole-heartedly agree with Steve's name. He dresses up as Indiana Jones at least once a week and my ring tone for him is the theme song. LOL

Erin said...

you two (or should I say three) are so adorable!!