A few recent conversations with Addie:
Me: Putting Addie's coat on to go outside
Addie: Mommy coat too
Me: I should put a coat on too, huh?
Addie: (putting hand on my belly) Yeah...baby warm
(awwwwww...)
She felt the baby kicking the other morning, which was very exciting. This morning, she was lying on the floor and had her hands on her tummy (she thinks she also has a baby inside her tummy) and we had this conversation:
Addie: Baby kick!
Me: Did your baby kick?
Addie: Yep. Mommy baby kick (pointing at my tummy)
Me: (I lie down next to her and put her hand on my tummy) No kicks, huh? Maybe he's a asleep.
Addie: No sleep. TV.
Me: Who's watching TV?
Addie: Baby!
Apparently, my body is well equipped for media entertainment in there ;)
Keep an eye out for a halloween post soon!


1 comment:
I love it -- you realize that she will say when he's born that he wants to watch tv so she should too ;-)
Post a Comment