Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost 2 and reminiscing

Addie turns 2 in less than a week and maybe because we have a move coming up (moving date November 14th) or because I'm pregnant, but man am I emotional about Addie turning 2! The other day, Addie and Reese were playing at Fort Ward park, a playground we frequent around here, and because I was looking through my cell phone pics earlier that day, I realized that the girls had played there in the same place exactly a year prior.

So I present to you:

October 30, 2008


Addie had just learned to walk the previous week or so, so she was still doing a lot of sitting back then
And October 30, 2009



And some more pics that Megan took on Tuesday at the same park




How is it possible that our girls are almost 2? I know that other parents have told me that time flies, but...wow...I had no idea :)

3 comments:

Yaya said...

so cute together! Just think in another blink or two she'll be going to kindergarten!

Erin said...

How much they've grown in a year!! Big happy hugs for Addie's second year!

Eva said...

I love the last photo!!!