Then she really had more fun moving water around with the turkey baster
She also loves hanging her own artwork on the fridge...sometimes after just a few scribbles, Addie dashes off to hang her newest work of art. She's her own museum director!
We also had more snow this weekend....again. And they're predicting another snowstorm this weekend. All I can say is...I'm ready for spring! But Addie has been a trooper, she doesn't mind playing indoors (mommy gets cabin fever more than she does) and she's even been happier spending more time playing outdoors in the snow, which she wasn't that into in the beginning of the season.
Wearing her Daddy's old snowpants from when he was a little tyke and practicing using the "snowball maker"
Just scooooop it up
Smile for the camera...and drop the snow in the snowball maker at the same time ;)
Have Daddy help you get the ball out....
...and launch it at mommy!
Sometimes I forget how little she really is :)


1 comment:
that snowball maker will come "handy" this weekend....
Post a Comment