Addie will also assign us roles and make us stay in those roles for some time. "You teacher, I'm student" "You librarian, I'm big girl" "You Q, I'm Weepee" (no clue where she came up with that last one, but it's a consistent game we have). The funny thing is, LONG after we're done playing school, she'll STILL call us by our roles---as in 30 minutes later, "Teacher, can I have snack?" She's also been playing "Baby" a lot since Cole came (surprise surprise) and she speaks in a high pitched voice when she's baby. She'll speak that way for a good hour or two. And if she goes down for a nap as Baby, then when she wakes up from her nap, she calls out for us...as Baby in her high pitched voice--she never forgets her character :)
Olivia accessorizes her school uniform in the book and Addie asked us what "accessorize" means,
and well--I think Addie already knows since she does a lot of it herself! Some of these are a little blurry, but I think they make some good examples. Addie rarely goes out of the house without adding some little "flair" of her own :)

The ever-present rainboots. I'm SO glad I spent the $17 on these at Target last year and yes, they still fit!

My favorite because the hat--oh that santa hat is on Addie's head ALL the time. And why NOT wear it to the playground?

And so you don't think we've forgotten our newest little one...a few cute ones to whet your appetite.
Hanging with Dad

We're starting tummy time...for now he's happy just sucking his hand
He's starting to smile!!! :) I *swear* this one had nothing to do with gas.
We started our garden this weekend! Thanks to Gaga for everything. Addie had a BLAST digging with her own shovel!
Hope you enjoyed the post!
Love,
"Q and Weepee" :)


2 comments:
Maybe cousin Addie can dress up little Julie when she finally comes to visit us. Oh, and by the way, Cole is huge. Good job, little man!
OMG, I've been so deliquent checking your blog (and posting to my own but that's another story...)
Shannon is obsessed with "hulups" and "weebees"...and rainboots... and digging in the dirt... we're gonna have fun in May!
Post a Comment