We started the easter celebration a couple of weekends ago when I happened to say "Hey, let's color our eggs this morning" (meaning...hey, let's put food coloring in our scrambled eggs to make "green eggs and ham" or something--you know, always trying to get Addie to eat more protein ;) and Addie--in her infinite wisdom of all things Curious George and has a Curious George Easter book and says "Dye Easter eggs?" Um...oh, yeah sure. So we headed to the store to get dye and eggs and had a blast.
Last weekend, Uncle Dan and Gaga came over to help celebrate Passover. I took this one picture of our family dinner and got sidetracked so this is our only photo of our Passover.
It was also a few days after Gaga's birthday, so Addie and I made a cake. Happy birthday, Gaga!
This weekend, Yaya and Poppy came back down to help us celebrate Easter. Addie, Yaya and I set to work making place cards for the Easter brunch.
First we painted Addie's palm and her pointer and ring fingers white and pressed them down to make a bunny face and ears.
Then she used her fingertips in pink paint to make the nose and in black paint to make the eyes.
Tada!
The final result.
So we all sat down in front of our place cards to celebrate Easter brunch
Cole, too.
After brunch Addie got to open her Easter basket...
...and have an Easter egg hunt!
Checking out her loot with Daddy.
Reading her new easter books with Yaya
And this is how Cole participated in the Easter egg hunt...**snore**
Happy Holidays, friends and family!


3 comments:
miss you all already!
Beautiful family all of you. Especially Danny in the Passover picture. ;)
I like the Easter Bunny place cards - very creative!
Post a Comment