Go, Coley, Go!
Yawn...this is sooo boring, I've been doing this for, like, ever....why are you guys so excited?
So, Addie...for the record, I'm 5 months MINUS one week and you did this at 5 months PLUS one week...
....so I win, but I'll still let you pose with me.
What's that, Daddy? Oh, you're telling a joke?
hahahahahahahahaha....
And not to be outdone, Addie decided to hit a milestone today also. She's been pretty much just scribbling when she draws. She could draw a circle and a line if you ask her, and she knows how to put a line through a wave like scribble to get a capital "A" for Addie, but no actual objects. So out of the blue she's drawing today and starts saying "I'm drawing you, mommy. Here's your head, your eyes, your nose, your smile (she says "mile"), and your legs" then she proceeded to draw Steve's likeness on the right. He comes complete with hair AND a foot. Pretty good, huh?


4 comments:
they are both brilliant!
Why are my second cousins so cute!? Can't wait to see your kiddos 'mile' in person!
Those are great!
i love the joe/lauging sequence. Picasso Addie is also pretty funny
Post a Comment