We're still not sure when Cole is going to begin to officially walk on his own. He can cruise, though he doesn't like to do it all that much. For the last few weeks he has been able to come to standing in the middle of the room without any support. Until today the only video proof I had of that was Cole completely naked. And as much as I don't think we have a huge readership on this blog, I know it's not totally private so I didn't want Cole with all his manly-hood out in the world for all to see, but I finally got him (appropriately covered) standing today!
Does it get any cuter than this?
Cole and Addie LOVE to hug each other. This is the stuff that melts my heart and makes all the challenges of having kids absolutely worth it.
Cole has more words now! The other day he was tired and as I was carrying him upstairs for nap he was rubbing his eyes and saying "nah nah" over and over until I realized he was saying "night night!" So cute! On Saturday I was out of the house and Steve was unsuccessful in getting him down for a nap while I was gone. The minute I walked through the door, he crawled towards the door and pulled up on the baby gate separating us screaming NAH NAH at the top of his lungs. I think he was tired :) He also says "Hello"--or rather "eeyuuuuhhh" but it's totally hello. What do you think?
Our little puppy, bubba, buddy is growing up!
Another version of the Hello video!


3 comments:
he is such a cutey pie & I love the hugs -- I want some!
Happy almost birthday Cole! The Whitmans miss y'all :)
Definitely "hello!" The sentiment is completely there. Heeee-lllllooooo! Adorable.
Post a Comment