Thursday, January 10, 2008

2 Months Old!!

Today is the day that marks Adeline's first two months of life! I can't believe it's gone so fast, but yet again--it feels like she's been a part of our lives forever! Addie and I celebrated with a post-lunch photo session.


I'm so happy to be 2 months old today!!


Remember that we were planning to take photos of her in the laundry basket to watch her grow? Well that photo was of Adeline at 10 days old. This is her at 2 months:



Here's Addie continuing her plans for world domination by doing her best "Dr. Evil" impression:



It took awhile for her Pooh Hat to fit...


Psst, Daddy, I have a dirty diaper...



More smiles from today's photo session

Mom, why are you making those funny noises? You so silly...


I like rocking in the chair! Wait, I'm falling over...



(Okay, to be fair, I think this smile was gas-related, but the rest are real!)



Mom, isn't it time to put away the laundry?


She loves watching us eat. This was her laughing at me eating my lunch yesterday

We can't get over those smiles! Happy Birthday, Adeline!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful and happy baby - because she has beautiful and loving parents! I miss you guys!! Happy Birthday Addie!

Jenny said...

2 months ... I remember those days, although it's a little harder to remember them now that I have an 11-year-old ... yep, as of yesterday (I'm feeling very old today, ha ha)

Beth Eckhaus said...

Mon - She's so beautiful and getting so big! Thanks for keeping me updated 1/2 way around the world! I can't wait to meet the gorgeous, smiling Addie:) I miss you too! I can't believe I haven't talked to you in so long ... see you soon!! Take care!!