Thursday, January 24, 2008

Video of Addie being a smiley little bear

Addie has begun to smile all the time, much to the delight of those in her company.

What tickles her the most? Watching us eat--so when trying to make her smile for the camera, there are a lot of eating noises on the audio. Therefore....there's a song to save you from hearing us go "yum yum, mmmmm. munch munchmunchmunch" over and over...and over again ;)


Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's astonishing how watching this video twice on a Friday morning can brighten up everything around me!
(okay, maybe three times).

Jodi said...

seriously, dude...you are a video master!

Eva, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

She is a star getting wide exposure - I get to watch at least 10 -20x a day -- everybody who comes into the store has to see proud gramma's darlin! and everyone agrees she's beautiful! Love you and can't wait to hold her some more!!

Beth Eckhaus said...

Mon - I LOVE it! I was sitting here, in the internet cafe in Adelaide (once again) smiling at Addie the whole time ... it made my day:) Can't wait to meet her and see you soon! Feb 20th I'll be home! And I have a 6 week job health counseling in Leesburg! See you soon! Miss you tons!