It was a beautiful ceremony, a very fun reception (can you say ICE CREAM BAR?), and we are SO happy for the newlyweds. Congratulations, Schu and Matt!
Steve joined Addie on Friday night, then drove with Addie to the shore on Saturday afternoon. Uncle Doug and Aunt Alli came down from their part of NJ to watch Addie so Steve and I could enjoy the wedding festivities. After the ceremony and before the reception, we took pictures at a lake and at the beach. The pictures at the beach were just a few blocks from our hotel so I called Steve to bring Addie to see everyone (okay, I hadn't seen her in 24 hours...I was itchin' for a cuddle from my little bug!). Here's me in my bridesmaid's dress holding the peanut.
We came home with the high chair that the talented Grandpa Silvestro made for Steve and Doug years and years ago...she loves it!
Inaugural meal in the high chair--avocado. She loved avocado more than sweet potato and even better than bananas (which surprised me!)
Okay, folks. I saw this on another baby blog and I thought it was a fun idea.
Here's the thing--ask a question about Addie that you've been curious about...and we'll answer in the next post!
Put your question in the comments box, and as long as it is appropriate...we'll answer!
So...ask away!
Monica


3 comments:
What's Addie's favorite color?
How much is she weighing these days (when does that question become inappropriate ;)?
Does Addie prefer frogs or turtles?
Do you think Addie would like to climb Mt Everest some day?
Do you think Ah-dee is ticklish? and if yes, where?
Are there any new sounds she likes?
Shannon: Do you mind when I try to eat you? I also like to pull other babies' hair now, is that okay with you?
Post a Comment