Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Uncle Doug and (now official Aunt) Alli got Hitched!

For those of you were at our wedding back in 2005, you may have remembered that Doug caught the garter and his then-girlfriend Alli caught the bouquet. It was no secret then that they were meant to be...it just took a few years for them to wear the dress and tuxedo :) Steve, Addie, and I were all in the wedding party so we trekked up to New Jersey for the festivities. Since we were busy, we didn't get a ton of photos, but here are a handful that captured the big day.

We bought Addie a basket and petals so she could practice leading up to the big day. Here she is in the Booktrader going over her flower-girl duties in her head. I think she looks a little nervous.


Beautiful bride Alli and her sister Sue on the way to take photos at Drew University where the couple met.

Once Addie was all suited up, she was all smiles and twirls
Hey mommy, can I have your bouquet?

Congratulations to the happy couple! We are SO so happy for the two of you. Hope you enjoyed Disneyworld!!

Did I mention twirling?

3 comments:

Maleah said...

She looks so pleased with herself in her party dress. Super cute!

Doug - From Home!!! said...

Total and complete cuteness! And that's an awesome shot of Alli, didn't she look great in that dress? Your daughter is super-cute, keep up the good work!

Eva said...

I am so glad you guys are back on the blog - life is good!