Gaga had a birthday! Happy Birthday, Gaga!
And Great Aunt Judy surprised Gaga by coming from the West Coast to help celebrate! Addie enjoyed the couch-reading sessions and the Fancy Nancy doll she was gifted...ooh la la!
Then we had another West Coast visitor--Erin was in town for a conference here in DC, woohoo!
Cole is getting more curious by the day. He's constantly doing doing doing. Keys? Let's see if I can open this door. He knows how to unlock my phone and scroll through pictures and he even dialed the phone once. Nothing is safe around here!
He got to spend a bit of time in Addie's classroom last week and had a blast. He's really learned SO many new words lately. We've counted more than 30 words and signs and that doesn't include the very adorable animal noises he can make. My favorite new words of his this week are Bravo and Poop (well, he says bah-bow! and boop--and he says the latter while he's doing the act...is he a boy or what?)
So you may have noticed in the above picture that Addie is wearing a hat. She also opted to wear her Redskins cheerleader outfit to school that day. We deal with a LOT of battles with this 3 year old lately, so as long as everything is covered appropriately, I let her wear what she wants within reason, that is not a battle I want to fight.
Later in the afternoon, she threw a Snow White outfit on top for good measure. With a matching parasol, thankyouverymuch.
Snow White and her dwarf, Drooly
Sitting in the shade all princess-like.
Addie has really amped up the dress-up and pretending to be a cast of thousands (today she was Belle AND Dora...I was Prince Charming and Boots). She is going to be an actress someday, I just know it. I'm working on editing together a bit she did AS Snow White. It's Oscar-worthy, people.
And I leave you with some family cuteness
Funny Coley
A funny video


No comments:
Post a Comment